Senior Product Manager
The Product Marketing Manager (Business or Consumer) is responsible for planning, developing and executing product marketing strategies and the end to end customer experience.
- The end to end customer experience of the business proposition across multiple geographies.
- Planning, developing and executing product marketing strategies in conjunction with the countries in your remit.
- Localising centrally designed propositions for in-country launches.
- In conjunction with Country Managers, ensure local requirements are managed as part of any in-country or proposition launch.
- To ensure that products are consistent throughout the global network.
- Proven track record in Product Marketing or Product Management, ideally within the Mobile industry.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Comfortable in the dynamics of a fast-paced and growing organisation.
- Proactive team player, able to form and maintain strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Flexible working style commensurate with a dynamic organisation.
- You have held a Senior Product Marketing role within a Mobile Network Operator or MVNO.
- Experience managing the User Experience to ensure the highest end to end standards are met.
- You are experienced in creating detailed Marketing Requirement Documents.
- You are familiar with gated product development processes.
- You have worked in an international company where functions such as marketing and product management are centrally managed.
As a Global Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, developing and executing product marketing strategies in conjunction with the countries in your remit for the suite of products. You will ensure that centrally designed propositions and products are localised to meet in-country requirements and that local requirements are considered in all developments.
You will have a proven track record in Product Marketing or Product Management ideally within the Mobile industry, but possibly from the wider Telecoms market. You will be comfortable marketing a range of products and services through various stages of the life cycle from launch onwards
You must be a strong communicator, both in domestic and international environments, able to build and develop relationships with all stakeholders. You will work with Country Managers (your customer) to define requirements and bring to the central product development process. You will work with the central marketing team to define go-to-market strategies, helping them understand local differences and ensure successful launches and in-life management.
You will be responsible for the end to end customer experience of the business proposition across multiple geographies.
Excellent salary depending on experience and skills and first rate staff benefits.
What We Are Looking For
Your CV will tell a credible story that shows experience and proven success in your previous roles, most likely gained in a Tier 1 mobile network operator or MVNO. You will possess a detailed knowledge of the mobile industry and MVNO dynamics focussed on business Products and Services. Any experience of centrally managed but globally deployed products and services will be advantageous.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : City of London, Greater London
Salary : £80k - 90k per year
Date Advertised : 11 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.