Head of Bid & Commercial Management - Networking Integrator
Inspire People is seeking a Head of Bid & Commercial Management with proven bid and commercial management experience in IT, Telecoms or Managed IT Services to re-launch, shape and lead the commercial bid function on behalf of a leading Managed Services Network Integrator. £60k to £70k basic plus car allowance and company benefits. Surrey / Berkshire based.
This is an exciting and high-profile opportunity for an existing Head of Commercial or Bid Management, or for a Senior Commercial or Senior Bid Manager looking to progress into people management, with proven costing / price modelling experience, excellent commercial acumen, communication and organisational skills, who is able to lead and provide direction whilst being "hands-on" and able to liaise at all levels across internal and external customers / partners.
- Robust, strong individual with proven commercial and bid management experience in IT, Telecoms or Managed ICT Services.
- Experienced in creating and working with cost / pricing models; able to work closely with Product Management / Proposition teams to understand the services and solutions taken to market and ensure that the cost models developed to support each proposition are commercially sound.
- Able to drive change and lead teams with energy, enthusiasm and gravitas.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Bid & Commercial Management:
- Overall responsibility for all Bid Management activities and ensuring that general Commercial and support costing activity continues and is completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Take responsibility for the development, implementation and delivery of effective Commercial management and the application of Commercial Management to Customer Bids.
- Ensure the continual development of processes to optimise commercial opportunities and ensure that the business has a balanced approach of risk/reward.
In return you can expect to receive a competitive salary, company benefits and car allowance including:
- 25 days holiday
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Entrepreneurial and supportive company culture.
If you are an experienced Head of Commercial / Bid Management or a Senior Bid Manager / Senior Commercial Manager looking to progress into people management, with proven experience in IT, Telecoms or Managed ICT Services, then apply now in the strictest confidence to Andrew Medhurst / Samantha Smith at Inspire People.
Inspire People is a specialist Search & Selection consultancy with a focus on high calibre candidates and organisations within the Technology sector.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Surrey, Berkshire, Reading, Bracknell
Salary : £60000.00 - £70000.00 pa + Car Allowance, Benefits
Date Advertised : 15 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.