Chief Technical Officer
Job title Chief Technical Officer
Keywords Mobile space, Layer 3, Telco, Leader, Service provider, WiMAX,BSC LTE, Systems Integration
Market Sector Telecommunications
Skills Sector Systems Integration
Job location Dartford, Kent
Job salary £60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits
Job term Permanent
The Chief Technical Officer (CTO) will be responsible for the strategic positioning of both the research and development teams as well as the support services provided. They will already be a technical leader in their field with a reputation for being an innovative game changer. They must have the ability to forecast and predict market trends within the Telecommunication space enabling the organisation to strategically align their products and services into the future. The CTO will have experience and be able to communicate to the board at a strategic level.
* Lead the R and D team using strategic vision and strong interpersonal skills.
* Build and grow the support services team.
* Be instrumental in the substantial growth of this organisation.
* Lead technical innovation, IT and standards.
* Have excellent relationship skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
* Develop and manage innovation opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications
* Business value driven strategy and transformation.
* Strong commercial awareness and solution proposition.
* OSI layer 3 minimum level 4 and beyond advantageous.
* WiMax BSC LTE, CLNP.
* Have the ability to identify and develop business opportunities by engaging directly with key stake holders.
* A background in telecommunications service provision is essential.
Our client is a leading telecoms systems integrator, offering turnkey solutions for their customer networks. This is a major opportunity for a world class CTO with a strategic vision of the market place to shape and define the market proposition for the discernible future. In keeping with such responsibility , the role combines a first class salary and benefits package.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Dartford
Salary : 60-70k + Benefits
Date Advertised : 23 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.